Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Family Fun Night!!!

Family Fun Night!!! Monday night, we took the kids out for Family night.  We went and saw Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa and then went to Chick-fil-A for dinner!! Our kids absolutely love movies.  They are convinced that they are made just for them.  And Chick-fil-A is Heaven on Earth as far as they are concerned.  All in all the evening was a success.  They laughed a lot at the movie and truly seemed to enjoy each other and us!! We had a great time.  I love that we enjoy spending time together as a familiy!!

3 comments:

Our Grand Central Station said...

It's one of those memories you put in the vault for the days you need to get it out and remind them and you it is possible to have fun and like each other. I love nights like those where everyone clicks and all goes well.

Rushele said...

Fun!!!!
We took our girls out to lunch on Mon. afternoon and then hit up the theater for Madagascar 2. Raegan loved it!! She just keeps saying "mom, we watched move it move it movie didn't we". She also loves to dance when the song comes on in the movie. She's hilarious!!
Funny how our family time consisted of the same things this week!
We should do it together sometime, let the kids get to know each other and hang out a bit!

Taya said...

I have to take the kids to see this, or actually just me, Lauren and Kevin...everyone else has seen it already with their other parents! I can't wait to hear the "I like'em Chunky" song!