Sorry Nana! But, I couldn't handle Betty Boop anymore. Actually, I just grew bored of it. I have been "blog surfing" during my lunch hour, because I have to take a full hour lunch, or I end up with overtime (how does that happen when I only work 4 days a week???)! So, today, I decided I wanted to do something a little more girly valentiney since valentines day is in 2 days and all the cutesy stuff will be no more!
Anyway, I know this is a boring post, no pics (and we all know that's what we really want, right ? :) But, I am going to post some pics tomorrow, I hope. Jeff and his friends (all the "Pima Boys") went to the Yuma/Imperial sand dunes over the weekend and they took some amazing shots of themselves. They are unbelievably awesome. Of course, I am a little partial because I think that my babe is absolutely fabulous; But they are some super cool shots. And for those of you who's husbands went, I hope you enjoy, because they know if they ever showed you these pictures, you would never want them to go again.... I will post pics tomorrow. Until then, Hasta!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
I couldn't handle the "BOOP" anymore....
love,
Jade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
As much as I love the “Boop”, a little bit goes a long way - but it was fun while it was there. I am off to a dutch oven cooking class tonight. Thought it might come in handy for the dune trip coming up! Looking forward to the pics from the dunes! We know they are all crazy…
Looking forward to pics...but looking forward even more to seeing you and Jeff at the couples trip. I will drive up there and drag you myself! Talk to you later!
I like the new template...I love Valentine's too, the chocolate, the frosted sugar cookies, more chocolate....oh yea and letting my Hubby know how much he's loved! Looking forward to the pics sounds like your husband is a DARE DEVIL!
Leave Rocky's foot off please! HA!
Love your new layout!
Your family is sooo beautiful! They are getting so big! I looked at it with my children and they "met" their cousins on the computer (how sad is that?) We need to go to Arizona!
Julie in Seattle
You are so sweet the way you talk about your hubby. So in love. I need to take lessons.
What the heck... it has been forever. It's me Natalie Evans. I found our blog off of Lacee's. Your family is so cute. Send me your email and I will invite you to my blog jnbelnap@hotmail.com
I posted new pictures!
I love the new look! It's super cute!!
Post a Comment