


So, I know I said they were of Jeff and his buddies, but I don't have the CD yet, so I scanned these of Jeff. When I get the CD (hopefully tonight) I will post those pics too. Aren't these awesome though??? I am going to send the one with the big rooster tail of sand to dirt wheels magazine. My hunny is sooo amazing! :) Although I have to say, the thought of him doing tricks was much different than the proof. I have a harder time feeling "at ease" with him going to the dunes now.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Herer are some pics, Finally!!
love,
Jade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Those pictures are awesome!! I love riding but my husband not into that much, he just never did it growing up so he doesn't love the thrill of it! Isn't funny how the older we get the more we realize we aren't invincible! In some ways I hate it, but I guess having kids does that to you!
Jeff, you are awesome! I'm jealous, I haven't seen sand in years!
Love your big sis xoxo
Post a Comment