Friday, December 7, 2007

Our Family Tree

3 comments:

Kasey said...

Cute tree! for some reason my kids kept wanting to take the stuff off not put it on. That was last week. So far so good this week. They have left it alone all day today, but we'll see what tomorrow brings!

Shalayne and Clayton said...

I love your tree! It turned out really cute. If it makes you feel better I am not decorating our house at all. We have a small tree up but that is all. I am a slacker. Your boys are getting so big I can't believe it. I can't wait to see them all during Christmas!!

Dan and Alli Ralphs said...

Hey you - It has been way to long!! We are coming to AZ in next week for the holidays. We'll be at my parents from the 21-31st. It would be way fun to get together, maybe do lunch or something. We should see if Lacey is coming and grab Michelle too and whoever else is in town. Your family is beautiful I can't believe how big your kids are getting!!! love ya, Allison