Thursday, December 6, 2007

'Tis the Season! (to be sick)

I know, I am awful. But, I am trying! I'll get there someday. Not much is happening. I put our Christmas tree up last night so that the boys and I can decorate it tonight. That'll be FUN!! and crazy, but hey, that's my life. The boys are all so excited to be able to decorate the tree. They think it's the coolest thing ever. Jaxon says, "we're going to help you decorate the tree mommy, but just a little bit, okay?" I'm not sure what he meant by that, but it made me laugh and I always appreciate that. I am a huge slacker this year. My cabinets aren't ribboned, no decorations yet, I have got to get on the ball. In my defense however, I am horribly sick. I hate being sick. But, today it feels like I may finally be on the mend. I'll keep my fingers crossed. I will update with some pics soon. Love Ya'll. Stay safe this season, there's crazy people out there (besides me and you).

3 comments:

Taya said...

I hope you feel better, I know the feeling!! Your wallpaper looks cute! Have a good weekend...

Kasey said...

I've been sick for over a week! I feel your pain. I'm sad you have not decoarated. Yours are always so cute!

harmon family said...

Yah!! I am glad to find your blog. Your boys are really cute. I am not sick but I am slacking out of pure laziness. I like to put ribbons on my cabinets too. But I think I am going to skip this year. We are going to Utah and will come home RIGHT before Christmas, so it's really pointless. Merry Christmas!