Sunday, May 17, 2009

6th file, 6th pic tag!!

Thanks for the tag Natalia!  (I needed to blog, but, didn't have anything I felt like blogging about.)  So, here is my 6th file, 6th picture. 

 This is a picture of one of my most favorite people in the world!! She is my sister, Taya.  She is absolutely an amazing woman!! I am constantly impressed with her strength, Christ-like attitude/behavior, kindness and love!  So, I now tag:  all of my sisters (yes, that includes Stacie and you too Jen), Mom, Kasey and anyone else who feels like joining in!!  It's kinda fun and random!  Have fun!

3 comments:

Taya said...

So sweet!!!! That was about 2 weeks after Emmy was born when we were all at lunch celebrating Nana's b-day @ Gecko Grill!!!

Our Grand Central Station said...

I think that pic was from Nana's birthday dinner that got moved to Gecko Grill. She is a peach! I'll have to look in my many files and see what comes up.

Jacque said...

You are beautiful Taya! Very nice pic!