Tuesday, June 10, 2008

April, May-Now it's June!


Haven't posted for a while, life is crazy busy and it seems sitting down long enough to get it all recorded isn't happening. Time to repent and start putting life where family and friends can keep track a little bit. Miss you all, love you all - gotta get 'er done!

4 comments:

Taya said...

Amen sista!!!! You have been a slacker!!! We miss you and hope we can see you soon. Come for a visit and stay at our new house!!!

Summers Family said...

Way cute page... you'll have to teach me how to do my own sometime! I hope you aren't missing me too much at school... hahaha! Love the picture of you by the way! Have FUN!!! TTYL!

Anonymous said...

Your new post took my breath away! I almost fell out of my chair with shock! Then I thought...maybe mom or Taya posted something for her but...NO...alas it was you! Yeah! Looking forward to more! Miss you!

Rushele said...

Hi Jade! This is Jeff's cousin Rushele (Shelledy) Hooper.
I found your blog by accident from someone elses. Hope you don't mind, but I had to peek.
I can't believe how big your boys have gotten....and so stinkin cute too!!!
I also love your family pics. You guys are looking really good!
Love you